Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'M A NOMINEE!!

I just saw that Brittany over at Little Miss ScatterBrained just nominated me for:
The Beautiful Blogger Award:


Thanks Britters!!! I'll go ahead and fill it out for you!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers

Here are Seven Interesting Things About Me:

1. I don't know if this is interesting but... I'm a photographer! I love it. I started my own business a year ago and it's been slow building but i LOVE it! If I could- I would be just a photographer all day every day.... or an author!

2. I'm using my 6 year old desktop at the moment. blech. It's my desktop that I had through college. This is my second laptop that the cord has broken and it won't charge. :( At least this time I was able to find a replacement online. So there's that.

3. I have 2 almost pure black cats. I'm not crazy, I promise- I just love that black cats have so much personality and are so pretty! To see more about them- see my previous entry.

4. I'm a quizaholic. Ok not really. But i love answering questions about myself like this one! If you want to know ANYTHING go to: formspring.me/karamaye0202. You can ask anonymously if you want, I'll answer anything!

5. I studied abroad in Uganda, Africa. I was the only business major to ever go on the Uganda program.

6. I can't sleep unless I take something to knock me out... which is sad because I LOVE sleep!

7. I've been single for the last 2 years---- and I absolutely love it!! I've been having a blast doing my own thing. I think I'd be ready for a relationship should it happen, I've grown a lot and I think I would be a great girlfriend! But for now- I'm loving me some single life!

No comments:

Post a Comment