Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream dream dream dreeeeeaaamm


So I actually had a dream last night about updating this blog.  My thing of the day was that I got married!  Funny thing? I SAW the husband in the dream.  He looked a little like...hmm.... maybe a real life Eric from the Little Mermaid. 

It was strange to say the least but.... I saw a picture of him and me.... we were getting married outside at night with a white runner and this gorgeous white and vine arch tunnel that was like a trellis - and there were sparkly lights everywhere.  It was gorgeous.  I had my hair down and I was wearing a lace dress.  kind of like:


It was an amazingly beautiful wedding.  And I was BEAMING I was so happy.  


And then it cut to me and my roommate Sarah packing up our apartment- but I was still living with Caitlin- my high school friend as well - and I kept taking her furniture because she was giving it away and she didn't know I had 2 cats.  It was very strange.


So that's my dream.  And I did update about it- but not with the picture of me and my hubby on our wedding day.  But thems the breaks.


As for my thing of the day:


Saxby's coffee.  

I usually stop off at Wawa to get some coffee and a water for my upcoming 8 hours of work.  But today I thought I was running kind of late - so I bypassed Wawa and by the time I hit 30 - the traffic wasn't so bad so I decided that coffee was in my immediate future.  Being sick of wawa coffee (it's not the same since they discontinued the Kenyan coffee :( BRING IT BACCKKK) - I decided to make a quick detour into the old It's A Grind Coffee that has been transformed into a Saxbys.  

Now if any of you are familiar with Saxbys - you are aware of their serving of FroYo, and about 30 flavors of lattes include Grasshopper (mint), Almond Joy (coconut, chocolate and almond), Irishman (Something irish flavored).

I was entirely excited because a coconut coffee flavored business was in my aspirations for the morning.  Until I realized that perhaps since they're in transitions- they don't have all the flavors!!  :(  Sucking up my disappointment- i ordered my standard mocha  and that's when I realized....

They use GODIVA chocolate!!!!!!  Music to my ears!  This mocha is fantastic!  It may possibly even rival the starbucks mocha! I also have a chocolate chip muffin I popped in the microwave and am thoroughly enjoying my morning breakfast!

Unfortunately it is hindered by this massive cold that I have been fighting for weeks now.  I asked my boss to be moved to a different desk (a vent blows directly into my face, dries out my eyes and makes me downright sick and I can't take it much longer) so hopefully I'll start feeling better once he moves me.... which i hope is soon.

That's all for now but here are some posts that you can look forward to:


My favorite Webcomics

TV shows that YOU should be watching

My cats and the new "tricks" we've taught them 

New baking experiments including hot chocolate on a stick

Leggings and my stance against them

The Items in my purse (might be a long one) and why they're there

Make up tips I've learned from the pros (literally... the make up artist to rihanna, drew barrymore, gwen stefani, brittney spears and many more)

Bad Habits

Good Habits

Loves and hates

Online Dating

Funny stories from work

Favorite Authors

AND SO MUCH MOREEEEEEEE!!!  Stay tuned! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment